I had a hard time uploading these photos. I think there's a problem with my laptop. Maybe it's infected with virus or something else. I dont wanna reformat, or else i'll lose all my things! DAMNNNNNNNNN :(
Sorry, i dont have better photos. HAHAHAHA, YEAH. I WAS JUST GETTING BORED. YOU KNOW. I KNOW YOU DO.
I'm gonna spend my late afternoon tomorrow for studying session! LIKE FINALLY, HAHA. AWESOME. I HOPE WE WON'T END UP TALKING. I REALLY NEED TO START WORKING ON IT, HAHA.
& i've to start working on my digital scrap book which is due soooooooooon. It's like superrrrrrrrr annoying & irritating when i can't find any infomation. So i've decided not to do it at the last minute. HAHAHA, YEAP! I HOPE SO. Right now, i'm gonna get sleeeeeeeeep and study for my test tomorrow :)
Wait! I wanna tell you people something! I'm very deprived of beauty sleep. I know i've been mentioning this for countless times, but i really don't have the time to replenish my sleep. All because of band, i've to sacrifice my sleep every saturday & wake up early & go for band & sit in the band room for the whole day & make awesome music. Okay, i hate band! HAHAHAHA, BAD FOR ME. K, I WAS JUST SAYING NONSENSE.
I NEED TO SLEEP NOW & STUDY LATER.
Okay, byeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment