I think i'm gonna move back to blogger. Getting a little sick of wordpress already! But i miss using wordpress. It's kinda like cool. Omg, what should i do. Should i use both?!
Hopefully not. HAHAHAHAA :)
Sorry for the lack of pictures, i didn't have the time to go out. I paid my ultimate fullest attention during Chemistary lesson today but i am still lost in her complicated & wearisome teaching. Damn, i really need help in that. Xiaoji was being totally absurd today, dont bother mentioning. It has been a tiring day. There's still band tomorrow & saturday! But dont worry, we'll still contuine cracking jokes about Bushy & Benji. HAHAHAHA, I SWEAR HE'S DAMN GAY. LIKE, TOTALLY MAN.
I think i need time management. Time to get back on my foot and start concentrating on triple maths. Yeah, studying session anyone? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment