Sunday, March 29, 2009

Deep and meaningless.

Gosh, i've 300 plus close to 400 photos these two days. But i'll not upload all, the size is way too big. As promised, there you go!!









I've no idea what where they trying to do.. hahaha. Mac for super after speech day yesterday night. We screamed our lungs out when we acctually squezed 17 people inside the lift with our big bags filled with presents & sweets. And then we all started to camwhore like madness. We zoomed and captured their faces. I had so much fun with Joyce. Heeheez :)





He's the man! HAHAHAHA, OBVIOUSLY NOT RIGHT.



He's trying to throw me that stalk of rose. HAHAHAHAA.





More pictures to go tomorrow. I've not taken enough photos with my beloved seniors, hahahaha. More to go next thursday, i'm excited for syf! Yeah, 5 more days to go. Yay, awwwwwwesome. And i ate honey stars just now! Heeheez.

No comments:

Post a Comment