So the concert on saturday was very awesome, but the waiting time was atrocious. Luckily i had my camera with me. We had so much fun camwhoring, taking section photos. Too bad ivan wasn't in the picture.. As promised, there you go!
The handsigns were supposed to be "J" instead of "L".
Coincidentally their names all starts with J!
We only wanted to make him the centre of attraction.
<3 section2!
4 very awesome oboist. Heehee! :)
I think this picture is awful, but i took it on the way back in the bus. It's so beautiful at night. I have yet to sit this, haha. I went to look for Cherrin & co in the middle of the night. I was late, so most of the job was already done. We strolled back to skcc for our sleep. But we chatted till 3 plus in the morning and i went back home. I looked so haggard, and my phone literally died on me. The lcd screen was damaged i suppose. I've already sent it for repair and it will only come back in one or two weeks. The worst thing is i have all my contacts inside, god damn. I'll upload the rest of the pictures some other time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment