Sunday, March 15, 2009

The words slide off your lips.

I'm finally back from camp. Still alive & kicking!


Pulau Ubin was simply horrendous. The temperature, lack of water & electricity. I've yet to recover from my sunburns on my body. All of us had to stay under the heat of the sweltering sun most of the time, imagine how humid it was... This camp was the worst i've ever attended, the only thing we did was to trek around the whole island. The trainers were a bunch of fucking idiots making us wait under the sun without any instructions given. I'll never go to Pulau Ubin again. Lucky the march holidays are approaching, but i'll still have to go back to school for band practices. We ended at 1pm yesterday and we went to have our lunch. We were all laughing & talking pretty loudly, haha. Yeah, enjoyable time with them :)


I'll be collecting back my phone later, like finally(!!!!!!!)

And lastly,
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY ADELINE!
-XOXOXOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment