Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Always all ways.

I am so busy with school recently. Exams are only a few weeks away, i've to get myself to study no matter what. Off to Cathay on baby's birthday with Yongcai, Kenta, Koksiong & Stephen. Caught Fast & Furious 4. It was quite good, especially the sound effects. I haven't got any idea what's affecting me on that night, it didn't feel good. Don't worry too much! I'm fine, and i'm sorry for making such a fuss out of the smallest things.. I really felt blessed when you were so understanding towards me. Love you very much!


Headed for Singapore Wind Symphony's concert before that. Just to support Simon! My babi senior.. and i think he's really awesome. We were late, thus we missed the first song. The overall was boring, because most of the pieces were classicals. I feel so cheated, haha. But nevertheless, i still enjoyed his solos!!!



Out to town with Jesselyn on Saturday :)
It started raining cats and dogs after we headed to Heeren. So we've got a first choice umbrella, but the quality was out of my expectation! It broke immediately when i opened it. Haha, hilarious moment when we used that umbrella. Cheer up darling, you still have me here with you. And i'm sure there's still many around that cares. I really despise people like him. Not using his fucking brains to think before he speak. No worries, i'm always here for you to confide in.


I was so reluctant to go to school yesterday!! I was feeling so tired.. but i went to school in the end. Headed to Kgarden after school, it has been long since i've went there! I enjoyed myself to the maximum. It was so very great although there's only the 3 of us. All of us got a new name.. even though is sounds very stupid!! Hahahaha. I think i'm still having a shortage of pictures. Kyla have yet to send me the photos. I guess i'll not be updating for a period of time. But i'll be back once i have pictures. To sum it up, i had an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment