Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweetest Sixteen!




GREEN IS THE NICEST COLOUR EVERRRRRRR. HAHAHAHA, RIGHT KIATHAO!




SORRY WE PEEPED AT OLD MAN EXERCISING. HAHAHAHAHAHA.





I missed you, Joyce. I enjoyed my day with you to the maximum!!






I had so much fun today. I haven't been feeling like this for a long time, it was so awesome! We blindfolded Natalie from Compass all the way till Punggol Park, hahahaha. Nice experience right Nat! There were alot of insects at the pit, damn digusting. I think all of us are paraniod of insects after this bbq. HAHAHAHA, RIGHT ESTHER? DON'T BE PARANIOD OF SPIDERS! We threw away a big tray of friedrice because its infested with insects!!! Damn, what a waste. We were all screaming everywhere when they tossed the friedrice here and there. Paraniod.. no?!?!


Happy Sweet 16th Natalie! Love you very much!!

Anyway, i'll be spending my day at home today.. due to having menses cramps. Poor Jazzz..! Damn, it is very disturbing. I need pills very badly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment