SYF is screwed :(
Bad news.. i think we don't deserve that silver. I didn't attend school today. And my mood isn't back to normal yet. We cried our hearts out. We've all been through so much together, and gold with honour was what we all really worked hard for & work towards it. Heartfelt apologies when i couldn't even get intune for the last 5 minutes before the syf starts.. i think i could have done better. But i seriously had confident in that gold right after we step down the stage, all of us had. We could have made it.
I've no idea what can make me stay if mr er leaves. Life will still move on.. I will really miss the times when we all go to band practices together, especially with the sec4s. After you guys step down, i'll definitely miss you all. It has been an awesome journey with you all. It's always hard to adapt without seniors in the band. But i guess i'll get used to it & i have to..
Happy 1st monthsary baby, you've got a budget girlfriend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment