

Happy 16th birthday Esther! Hope you enjoyed yourself, hugs and kisses!

Everyone was looking at him.. Your enemy, Joyce!
I'm back in action..! Sorry for the lack of updates these 2 weeks. I had been busy with mid-year exams. 4 more papers to go, like finally i can take a break from hectic school work! Anyway i flunk my A-maths paper very badly. I think im unable to count numbers. Sounds familiar right Yuen! Hahahaha. The chemistry paper was diffucult today, even though i woke up at 3.30am to study. Pretty much deprived of my beauty sleep again! Awww.. :(

Everyone was looking at him.. Your enemy, Joyce!
I'm back in action..! Sorry for the lack of updates these 2 weeks. I had been busy with mid-year exams. 4 more papers to go, like finally i can take a break from hectic school work! Anyway i flunk my A-maths paper very badly. I think im unable to count numbers. Sounds familiar right Yuen! Hahahaha. The chemistry paper was diffucult today, even though i woke up at 3.30am to study. Pretty much deprived of my beauty sleep again! Awww.. :(
I've been mugging hard at rivervale plaza these 2 weeks inculding today. Hopefully i'll do better then before. I doubt i can go out tomorrow..! My left eye suddenly became swollen this evening, idiotic right?! Something, or rather someone made me repeat.. "Say people say yourself!" Hahahaha, i can't stop myself from saying. God damn, i'm so childish. Gonna visit my bed now, stay tuned guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment