Finally exams are over!!!!!!! I feel so awesome, time to replenish all the sleep i've lost. Out to Sentosa today. The heat of the sweltering sun is unbearable, but we still played in the water. I was damn unwilling to, but i somehow got pushed into the water by that fucker. And the worst thing is i fell onto the shore instead of the water. Idiotic right?! Heartfelt apologies for those scratches on your arm, forgive me ok?! Don't doubt my sincerity, haha. I've got so much sand all over me, thanks to them as well. The water is sooo.. dirty! Compared to the last time we came.

He threw watermelon at me, that fucker :(
Then we caught "The uninvited" in the evening. Great show!! 5/5 stars, go and catch it man. Awesoooooome! Headed for dinner and home sweet home. I wanna go shopping, cash drop from the sky please!!!!! Anyway, i still have to attend school tomorrow.. goodnight guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment