Friday, May 29, 2009

Naive.

Today is awesome day!!! I've got 100 packets of honey stars!!!!! Heartfelt thanks guys.. I swear my heart melted at the sight of it. How much effort was spent you tell me?!?!

And i've yet to announce i've got a new junior! Fucking excited, because he's sooo.. cute!!! Weiwei says he's my new love. I can share with Joyce ok!!!!! Noooo.. i still got my boyfriend. Priority first. Kiatfeng's damn lucky to have such awesome & patient & caring senior like me, haha. He's much better then Ivan that gay.. i think i'm being so bias towards him. Opps..! Anyway.. i've a pile of holiday homework awaiting me. Today is the last day of school.. like finally i'll get a break from school and intensive lessons. Holidays > No holidays! Practice schedule for band are still as time consuming..
I'm currently watching Crime Watch, the pervert's face looks so mother fucking retarded..! I've really got no idea what's in their mind. I despise people like them to the furthest extend. Outing next week > Looking forward :)

4 comments:

  1. wah!!!! gan dong mah!!! LOL!!!! spend more then 9~11 hours hor!!! LOL! :D, must stay positive and happy eh!!! BANANA:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got 9-11 hours meh. Yeah, you weida la hor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! of course wei da larh!, and from ytd 4 till next morning 4, where got don have !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really meh! How come so long. I apperciate ok!!

    ReplyDelete