So i came home just an hour ago. I went for 4 hours of amaths lesson this morning.. i felt exhausted and i couldn't wait for lesson to end. To be exact.. i was late for lesson due to waking up late and so the duration shorten by an hour. Coincidentally i saw Fadhill on the way to school.. I wasn't able to absorb what she taught. I was day dreaming.. or rather very absent-minded. Headed to airport next because there wasn't any place to accommodate us. We sat down and talked for a long time. It kept me occupied and i felt rather great. Anyway.. i'll be restraining myself from getting out of the house tomorrow. I'm compelled to complete the pile of holiday assignments by tomorrow.. and i definitely don't want to complete them at the last minute like the previous years. Somehow my birthday is only 1 week away..! Are you guys pondering over what to get me as a present?!?! ^^
And Happy 3rd Monthsary to me and baby.. thousands of apologies for not celebrating it together this month. But i promise i'll make it up for you! Love you very much and thank you for your understanding. I'll be back in action next week, stay tuned guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA!! the secrets cannot say out ok!!!! haha
ReplyDeleteOkok, i know!!
ReplyDelete