Band ended @ 12.30pm! Kiatfeng got me a birthday present, how thoughtful of him? Thank you sweetie! Met Joyson for lunch and crashed baby's house next. We caught a fucking gruesome thailand show online. I didn't have the courage to look at those horrendous & bloody faces.. i hope i don't get nightmares tonight..!! I'm currently at my cousin's place, i guess we're heading for the zoo tomorrow. I've came across Jesselyn's blog, and i wanna let you know my dear. You'll always be my best darling too. Definitely we've been through many together, despite the good or bad times. We shared almost everything that we could. You'll always be my favourite. 7 years of friendship isn't for nothing, they are priceless to me. Thinking back about them, it's really memorable. Time really flies huh.. Heartfelt thanks for always being there for me. Remember you'll always have me too. I love you to the maximum!
I was playing with webcam a few days ago.. bear with it! Till here, goodnight babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment