Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thank you guys!! ^^

Yesterday: Happy Birthday to me!! After much consideration i decided to give band a miss. I feel sooo bad about skipping band, haha. But i spent my day with baby. Although we didn't do anything much, it was great. Headed down to Dhouby Ghaut for a walk and to Marina for the Flyer. Baby treated me Hotpot for dinner!! We had a great time at the seaside, there'll be more to come. I know you'll come across this. I wanna tell you that you've made my day, and i've apperciated every single thing you've done for me. Love you very much!! And.. Thanks for all the wishes guys! I've received a cake and a box of friedrice right at my doorstep. How sweet isn't it! Anyhow it tasted pretty great. I'm such a lucky girl, yay me!!



Today: Dhouby Ghaut with the usuals. Heartfelt apologies guys.. i was late again! I had a great time laughing my ass off with Fazlin at one of the shops. You know i know okie! Haha, i'll get it for your birthday Faz! Ok.. So we caught "Drag me to hell". I guess it's more of a thriller, it wasn't as nice as what i've expected it to be. The sound effects were way too loud..! Joyson was being such a wimp..! Anyway.. me too. Haha, i was being a brave girl still. Akmal was hugging Fazlin and Joyson was holding on to Jiawei.. right?! Oh no.. i'll be in trouble if they sees this. Dine at Pizza Hut next, their treat!! Oh wait.. did i mention they made a birthday card for me? I love it to the maximum, thank you guys!! I love you alllllllllll ^^










No comments:

Post a Comment