Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Need to know if it's over.

School sucks to the maximum..! I'm still not used to it yet, and i can't get myself to concentrate in class. I'm always feeling sleepy, nothing goes into my mind. I guess i should really stop day dreaming and pull up my socks for the end of year. I came home early these few days because i didn't have anywhere in mind to head to. We've maths test on the first day of school. Tell me about it? The H1N1 virus is getting really.. out of hand. But all CCAs are cancelled this week for precaution, hoooray..! Like finally i'm getting a break from band.. So i'll be heading to Fep this friday. My mood now is screwed up to the maximum.. goodness gracious! Not to mention.. i've yet to complete my projects. What a life.. okie. Bb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment