Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th Baby.

Okie.. so i was slacking with Jw and Joyson in the afternoon. Then i headed to Fep with baby. I changed my mind in the last minute, so i didn't do my extentions!! But too bad.. i went home empty handed. I didn't really take a look at those stuffs there.. there were too many people. I want a school bag badly! Or else i'll be taking a plastic file to school next week, pathetic yes? The journey there was soooo.. long. Guess why? Because we both alighted the wrong train, and we alighted at the wrong stop. I swear nothing could be worst then all the walking. Anyway on the other hand, i've no pictures guys!! There'll be holiday on Monday due to youth day. Awesome isn't it? So i'll be spending my day out with the usuals to cycle. But i've tons of homework to complete. Currently blogshopping..! Any awesome blogshop to intro guys? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment