Saturday, July 18, 2009

When hearts collide.

Okie.. I shall start with i miss you dearly, since it's what i'm feeling within me now. I don't know why i get so fucking paranoid about little things. Isit you or me? I wished i really could have the courage to speak things up. Is this a test for us to overcome or a test to pull us down? Somehow, i feel like dividing myself into 2 to satisfy everyone around me. Who should i reach out for help. Is there even anyone? It seems like we are getting away from each other, with so many empty spaces in between. Many thoughts just came across my mind. If you ever come across this post, i wanna let you know i want us to move on, like how we used to be. I have so much to say. Easier said then done? Period. I hate today.. nothing seems to be right. I was procastinating if i should go for band today but i end up skipping band practice. It was just another typical day. So i stayed at home to complete my homework especially math. But i fucking regretted because time pass so slowly without doing anything meaningful. I came to realise how band actually occupies my time. On a lighter note, i was feeling lethargic. I haven't been going out recently due to studies and band. Is it a good or a bad thing? I shall stop here.. who would want to read such emotional post. I'll visit my bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment