I love school today..! I was laughing for the whole day. We were basicially playing around with "dirty" celery after our biology experiment. We cut it into small pieces and put into my classmate's file, bag or whatsoever. You guys may think it's childish.. but i swear it's fucking funny to see their experssions when they realised there's celery in their file or something! It wasn't my idea in the first place. Ivan has yet to get his retribution, watch out tomorrow dude! Haha, it was also very awesome at the chemistary lab yesterday. Ivan the noob almost spilled Hydrochloric acid when he's trying to be funny by pushing the black stud deep inside the test tube. He literally jumped when he thought there wasn't gonna be any reaction anymore but it "pop" directly infront of him when the test tube was on his hands. I was teasing him for being dumb, yes? Haha. Anyway.. there's e-learning from 4-5pm today. I've no idea why we've to do such silly things when we have so many tests coming up. There's still Trigo and Poa test tomorrow. I dread Trigo to the maximum! It never failed to kill so much of my brain cells when i'm attempting the questions. There's still soo much homework to go! Tell me how can i even manage my time? I've been so forgetful lately that i have yet to buy my exercise books that were supposed to be bought a few weeks ago. Please tell me when you see me!
I've spotted a swatch watch that i wanted so badly. Damn, it fucking cost 159 bucks! Hopefully i'll be able to get it soon. Got to go now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment