I'm back home so early today..! I went cycling with the usuals. But today isn't a great day for cycling. There was a huge rain pour, all of us were drenched. I hope i don't get sick for the next few days. I've heard that someone in my school was infected with H1N1. Are we still going to school at this rate? I don't want to get infected, damn. Anyhow, at first we wanted to cycle to Punggol end. It was further that i've expected. On the way Fazlin and Joyson had some minor accident, so we all headed to Akmal's place for first aid. Haha, my butt hurts so much after sitting on Bibi's bicycle, goodness gracious! The seat was as hard as a stone. He lent me his bike unwillingly, yes? Nah, he was just worried for me getting injured. Heartfelt thanks sweetie! I wasn't able balance myself in the first place, but aftermath i've gotten used to it. I need more practice for myself.


(He soo busy playing dota!!!)


Shopping at Robinson yesterday. I've gotten my new school bag.. green dickies! Now i need a new pencil case.. mine is not awesome anymore. It's too small to fit all my stationary inside. Yup, we lunched at NewYork. I took a picture of my grandfather secretly, hehe!






I'll update if i have pictures okie! Bb guys, i need to concentrate on my studies now. But i'm gonna watch tv first...! Bb!!
No comments:
Post a Comment