Hihi babies..! I'm so fucking depressed over my amaths test. I've gotten only 2/20 marks, there were only 4 passes in my class. How bad can it be? Anyhow, the weather was awesome these few days. Rainy season huh? But on the other hand, i don't have the habbit to bring an umbrella around with me. Like, who will? So i've to get drenched before i could reach my destination. We took our height and weight today. I only grew 0.5cm, yes? Bad for me.. i think Mr Kheng's measurments are always inaccurate. Sad to the maximum..!! Enough of the rantings.. I was out with Chingyen today. Pictures!!! ^^
Then i headed down to find baby. He fought with me on the bus.. terrible right?! So did the others, haha. When i was about to head home, the fucking bus driver didn't even stop when i wanted to get up the bus. I swear i was so pissed, just a waste of time waiting for the next bus. Like what the fuck isn't it? Okieokie, today is Fazlin and Akmal's 1 year anniversary, last long babies :>
No comments:
Post a Comment